RAJASTHAN BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
The Board of Education, Rajasthan with abbreviation known as BSER is the Rajasthan state board that steers for high school and intermediate examinations in Rajasthan state. The Education Board lies under the Rajasthan government. The RBSE was proposed in 1957 and it is continuously heading towards strengthening the future and capabilities of the pupils around there. The Board itself takes the responsibility of examination as well as for all the correspondence in the state. Also every year it enrols a number of students and conduct examination successfully.
RESULT RBSE 2019 ANNOUNCEMENT
Rajasthan board has recently announced the secondary examination result for Arts, Science and commerce stream. All the results are available online on the official website of RBSE. The result is announced for 12th board on 1June 2018 and for 10th on 11 June 2019. Students eagerly waiting for the result can online check the result for the secondary board examination on the prescribed official website. The RBSE conducts examination every year for the all the streams like Arts, Science and Commerce as well. Those who participated in the examination can check their awaited result on the online dashboard of the secondary education Rajasthan Board.
RBSE RESULT 2019 UPDATE:
HIGH SCHOOL 10TH BOARD 01 June 2019
HIGHER SECONDARY 12TH BOARD 11 June 2019
How to check latest Secondary Education Board Exam Results:
THE RGPV latest news updates& follow ups:
Need to log on official website of the RBSE @ www.rajeduboard.gov.in
You can view your result from: http://www.rbse.ac.in
- Click on the given link.
- Then a webpage having three fields will open on the screen linked to the homepage.
- Enter your valid Enrolment No: and view the Result and check your scores.
- Now carefully visit the page and check your results.
- You can take hardcopy of the viewed result online for further reference.
- You can search the result in main result page if you ae not satisfied or confirm from the result.
- You can go for revaluation and fill the scrutiny form available in the Board office.
- This result copy will help you in further correspondence.